The Manse on Marsh, Paso Robles’ premier senior living community, has a long-standing tradition of providing exceptional services to area citizens. In continuing our commitment to service excellence, we are pleased to introduce Helena Berardi as our Director of Network Development.
For the past 30 years, Helena has been an active member of our San Luis Obispo County business community and she has served in several responsible roles with area banking institutions. She brings significant talents in relationship management, project management, community liaison work, customer service, strategic planning, and media relations.
Helena has excellent communication skills, and a laser focus on continual improvement of the customer experience through personal interaction and inquiry resolution. She’ll also play a key role in analyzing market data and tactical planning. Her depth of local and business community knowledge and expansive professional network promise many new and exciting organizational developments at The Manse on Marsh. She is a welcome addition to our talented team of caring professionals, and we hope you will join us in welcoming Helena by booking a tour today to meet our amazing team in person. Simply click here, or give us a call at 805-541-4222.
Or, leave your well-wishes for Helena in the comments section below!
Fun facts about Helena:
· Helena sits on the Board of Directors for the past 6 years with the Atascadero Chamber of Commerce, and has served previously on the Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
· Helena is a graduate of Caruthers Union High School. Go Blue Raiders!
· A Capricorn, Helena’s favorite downtime activities include traveling, gourmet cooking, and calligraphy.
· Legend has it that Helena was crowned champion of a Paso Robles Crowing Competition in April 2012.
· Helena serves as secretary of the Main Street Association for Downtown Paso Robles.
Welcome to the team Helena!
About The Manse on Marsh
The Manse on Marsh is a unique senior living community in the heart of downtown San Luis Obispo, which offers Life-Enriching Independent and Assisted Living. Offering independent and assisted living as well as hospice and palliative care, The Manse on Marsh has developed an award-winning reputation for excellence among communities throughout California’s Central Coast.
“Throughout my thirty-five years of experience with older adults and my extensive research on adult communities, I have concluded there simply is not a finer choice for community living than the Manse on Marsh.”
— Julie Schmidt, M.A. Clinical Psychology, LMFT
Read more at http://www.themanse.net/testimonials/