This key Director position is responsible for all sales and marketing-related activities at The Manse on Marsh. This department currently consists of a significant marketing budget and an experienced Marketing Outreach Coordinator. The Sales and Marketing Director also becomes a respected member of our management team who works together to operate The Manse. Furthermore, the company is planning expansion into other Central Coast cities and this position has the opportunity to expand as well.
The Sales and Marketing Director’s most important responsibility is to follow our Purpose and Core Values. In doing so, this Director must:
- Be passionate about serving seniors
- Be effective in discovering the needs of prospective residents and their families, and then provide customized tours of The Manse, showing its wide variety of residences and amenities
- Work closely with our Registered Nurse to develop a unique care and service plan to meet the specific needs of the resident
- Follow-up with all contacts, developing relationships and clearly explaining the numerous choices available
- Encourage seniors and their families to make the best decision now, for their own benefit
- Coordinate a comfortable move-in process for the new resident and family
- Decorate and maintain model residences
- Create attractive marketing materials that cause seniors and families to address their true needs
- Participate actively in other associations who serve seniors
- Network personally with an array of outside referral sources
- Host exciting, informative events to create community awareness
- Update sales management database
- Train other staff to be problem solvers
Our Core Values say it best:
- Integrity, Honesty, and Trust
- Organization and Efficiency
- Love, Compassion, and Respect
- Quality, Excellence, and Professionalism
- At least 5 successful years of Sales and Marketing Director experience in a large, high-quality Independent or Assisted Living Community.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree.
- Proven record of solving senior/family needs, leading to prospects becoming residents.
- Possess a true heart to serve seniors, enabling growth of a sincere long-term relationship. That relationship allows prospective residents to break through their fears of leaving home, and the stereotypes of senior housing.
- Demonstrate leadership - with proactive foresight - to make changes in sales and marketing when they are needed.
- Show strong talent in both inside and outside sales. Outside referrals are the most important source of new families who we can assist.
- You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Sales experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's?
- Do you speak English?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Please send resume and cover letter to Apply method: Email (email@example.com)
Job Title – Sales Director
Company – The Manse on Marsh Assisted Living
Location – San Luis Obispo, CA
Salary – $80,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
Job type – Full-time